Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Conspiracy Theories: Apartment Complex Version

I swear they're gunning for me.

Maybe that's extreme. Maybe the property management people don't have a problem with me at all. Maybe my townhouse is just trying to forcibly evict me. Maybe.


Grievances? O, let me count the ways:

  • Water heater went out. Twice. In a week.
  • Constant water damage. I can chalk this up to living in the East coast's version of Seattle.
  • The time we had a 16x16 hole in our ceiling for a month and a half. 
  • Property management painters telling me the had a one-day job at max, and then invading my home for three days. 
  • Today, while I sat trying fervently to write, they jackhammered. Right outside my window. All day. ALL DAY.
  • The time my ceiling fell down. No, really.

And you thought I was exaggerating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post. Or tell me your favorite movie. Or your favorite pez flavor. Maybe your analytical interpretation of "The Graduate." Anything goes, really.