Maybe that's extreme. Maybe the property management people don't have a problem with me at all. Maybe my townhouse is just trying to forcibly evict me. Maybe.
Grievances? O, let me count the ways:
- Water heater went out. Twice. In a week.
- Constant water damage. I can chalk this up to living in the East coast's version of Seattle.
- The time we had a 16x16 hole in our ceiling for a month and a half.
- Property management painters telling me the had a one-day job at max, and then invading my home for three days.
- Today, while I sat trying fervently to write, they jackhammered. Right outside my window. All day. ALL DAY.
- The time my ceiling fell down. No, really.
And you thought I was exaggerating.